This online Safer Recruitment Training course covers creating effective selection processes, conducting interviews, performing comprehensive pre and post-appointment checks and understanding relevant legislation and policies to meet safer recruitment best practices.
This training course is suitable for hiring staff in any type of organisation that works with or supports children, young people and adults at risk. If you work in an educational setting, such as a school, then you may prefer to choose our online Safer Recruitment in Education course.
£25.00 + VAT
Bulk Buy Discounts
10+ courses - Save 10%
20+ courses - Save 15%
50+ courses - Save 20%
75+ courses - Save 25%
100+ courses - Save 30%
Volume discount applied at checkout
This module explores the importance of safer recruitment in protecting vulnerable individuals, illustrated by a case study on the risks of neglecting these processes. You'll learn its significance and the laws that govern it.
This module covers the recruitment process, key elements of job application packs, the significance of references and how to spot red flags in them.
This module teaches how to evaluate application packs, select top candidates, properly obtain references, handle self-disclosure forms and efficiently shortlist candidates for interviews.
This module focuses on preparing for and conducting effective interviews, including using various questioning techniques, listening strategies and professionally conducting interviews.
This module focuses on maintaining safer recruitment practices post-hire, covering induction training, supervision of new staff and volunteers and managing and reporting any issues with newly appointed employees.
Schools Trust Us
"I found the course engaging and not at all difficult to understand. Practical aspects, such as logging-on and resumption were perfectly straightforward. Thank you for presenting this difficult subject in a calm and measured way."
Barbara Hart, Victoria Park Infant School
"The Safeguarding in Education course provided a vast amount of information and advice to enable me to feel more confident and knowledgeable about this subject when I am teaching or working in an educational establishment. It was easy to use with the ability to revisit previous pages if more clarification was needed. I recommend this course."
Amanda Moretta, Levenshulme High School
- Instant access to courses
- Training can be taken any time – no need for staff to even be on site
- Takes between 1-2 hours to complete
- Courses can be taken 24/7 online or on mobile devices
- Cheaper than face-to-face training
- No need to take time out of work to undertake training
- No requirements for minimum or maximum group sizes
- Retrieve centrally held online certificates at the touch of a button
- Downloadable Excel reports so you can monitor completion
- Individual, personalised certificates can be downloaded and printed
- Automated reminders when training is due for renewal
- Courses can be stopped and restarted at any point
- Course notes and resources available for the duration of certification
- Friendly, UK-based customer support centre in case you have any queries
- Regularly updated to meet legislation changes
- Provides information, scenarios and downloads specific to any sector.
Why not try another course?
£35.00 + VAT per course
Discounts apply for multiple purchases
An online child protection course for the Designated Safeguarding Lead Person who has already completed an Introduction course.
£25.00 + VAT per course
Discounts apply for multiple purchases
Online e-Safety training for the education sector, introducing key e-Safety issues, risks and how to use social media for parental engagement.
£195 + VAT per Primary School per year
£295 + VAT per Secondary School per year
Ensure that all of your staff have read and understood Keeping Children Safe In Education.
Why use our Learning Management System
Call us today at 01327 552030!