e-Safety Support Package
Our e-Safety Support Package is designed to provide you with a straightforward and cost-effective way of ensuring your organisation is e-Safety compliant. It also provides you with an expert review of your e-Safety practices, a comprehensive action plan, and the ability to gain accreditation status. Each support package is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
The benefits of the package include:
- Information and resources to assist you in developing your e-Safety policies and practices
- A review of your Acceptable Use (e-Safety) Policy by an e-Safety expert
- Guidance from our experts, assisting you with queries related to your e-Safety policies and procedures
- An email helpline giving you access to our experts for any e-Safety support queries you may have
- An accreditation checklist that can be used to verify your policies, procedures and practices
- A detailed review of your accreditation checklist by an e-Safety expert, who will provide a comprehensive action plan detailing any changes that might be required
- Once you meet the necessary standard you will be given accreditation status and supplied with an accreditation logo.
Prices start at £300.00 (VAT inclusive) but the overall cost will be determined by the number of staff (full-time, part-time and volunteers) in your organisation. Please contact our friendly customer support team for further information or to purchase.