One of the questions we get asked quite regularly is: how long does it take to complete the online training courses?
Although this does depend upon the individual learner (their prior knowledge of the subject and how quickly they read and process information), we recommend the following:
allow 1-2 hours for:
- the Introduction to Child Protection course
- the Child Protection for Equestrian Volunteers course
- the e-Safety Awareness course
and 2-3 hours for:
- the Further Child Protection course
- the Child Protection for Childminders course
- the Child Protection for Equestrian Professionals course
- the combined Adult/Child training courses – both introductory and further levels
Don’t forget, all our courses can be stopped and started as many times as you like so you don’t have to do the training all in one sitting. This means you pick up from where you left off at a more convenient time. Simply log back into your account and click on the course title in the My Account box and you’ll be right back where you left off.