If you volunteer with children, our online safeguarding courses are perfect because:
- You can access them 24 hours a day, where and when you want – even on mobile devices
- Training can be stopped and started, offering you the flexibility to start and complete your training at your own pace
- The courses are simple to use with easy to follow instructions
- They are cost effective and, as they are online, incur no additional travel costs
- The courses are comprehensive and cover all the important information needed to safeguard the children you are responsible for.
- At the end of each course, you undertake a final assessment to check understanding, which provides you with a personalised certificate to evidence learning.
- While the certificate is valid, it’s possible to log back on at any time to access the whole course content: as a reminder, to check details, to access downloads and important linked documents.
To find out more about our range of safeguarding courses, click here.