Our e-Safety course has just been updated and refreshed to include the latest e-Safety information and Ofsted guidance (Sept 2013). The course now has two new modules; on the home/school context of e-Safety and on Ofsteds e-safety requirements.
The course gives an introduction to e-Safety and includes:
- What is e-Safety?
- Home and school context
- Technology in use today
- What are the risks to children?
- Educating and empowering children to minimise risks
- What are the risks to you and how to reduce those risks?
- Dealing with e-Safety incidents
- Assessment and further information/resources.
The training course is online so can be taken at a time and place to suit you and it has added flexibility, as it can be stopped and started as many times as you like – always taking you back to where you were previously.
For further more details of the e-Safety course click here.