Our popular training course combining online-safety and the safe use of social media in education had just been updated to include all the latest advice and guidance.
The course includes modules on:
- An introduction to e-Safety risks
- Educating and empowering children to minimise risks
- Issues related to anti-radicalisation and extremism in the online world
- The issues around games and online gaming
- Using Social Media – for parental engagement, professional development and teaching and learning
The latest Ofsted e-safety requirements
This online training course is designed primarily for teachers and people working in education and has been written by a leading e-Safety expert who has years of experience working directly with many schools.
Further details including a full course breakdown are available here