An online e-safety training course designed specifically for schools is now available. It is designed to provide you with the e-Safety knowledge to help keep the children you are responsible for, and yourself, safe when using modern technology. In today’s high tech world e-Safety awareness and management is a vital part of an organisation’s safeguarding practice.
Meeting the requirements of Ofsteds publication Inspecting e-Safety (Sept 2012) and written by a leading e-Safety expert, the e-Safety course covers:
- The different types of technology children are using today
- e-Safety risks to children
- Cyberbullying, sexting, grooming, social media.
- The importance of educating and empowering children
- How to identify and reduce safety risks to yourself
- How to deal with e-Safety incidents
At the end of the course there is a short assessment to test understanding and on successful completion of this assessment you will be awarded a certificate valid for one year.