Do you find it difficult to ensure all your staff attend regular high quality safeguarding training? A cost effective solution is to switch to our online training which is recommended by the British Dental Association and gives verified CPD hours too.
There are many other benefits of taking our online courses including:
- Online training is flexible – all you need is access to a screen and the internet. This means that training can fit round your work schedule or even be completed at home.
- Our courses can be stopped and restarted – if a patient arrives or the phone rings you can take a break and then return to where you left off.
- Online training is considerably less expensive than face to face – without the additional costs of travel and parking online course are very cost effective, in terms of both time and money.
- BDA member discounts – our courses are now incorporated within the British Dental Association’s Expert membership tier, with other BDA members entitled to discounted prices.
- Combined Child Protection and Adult Safeguarding courses – gives you 2 for 1 training specifically addressing the learning needs of dental staff
For more information see our website or call us on 01327 552030.