Below is the course outline for our online Level Two Leading on Child Protection training course.
The course comprises of eight modules and should take between 1-2 hours to complete. The modules are:
- Familiarisation: building on existing knowledge
- Defining law and the safeguarding activities
- Key components of the Senior Designated Person role
- Communication: recording and sharing information
- Working together with statutory agencies
- Managing complaints and allegations
- Final Assessment
For further information, click here.