Below are the learning outcomes for our Level One Introduction to Child Protection online training course.
On completion of the course the learner will:
- Have an awareness of the range of legislation and guidance surrounding safeguarding and the protection of children.
- Be able to define the different types of child abuse.
- Be able to demonstrate an awareness of the range of indicators of abuse and neglect.
- Be aware of the effects of personal values and attitudes towards abuse.
- Understand their responsibility to report concerns.
- Be aware of the importance of maintaining a child focus.
- Be able to demonstrate an awareness of the actions to take in the event of suspected abuse.
For further information, click here.