We are pleased to announce that our new level 2 Leading on Child Protection course is now available on our website.
The new child protection training course has been specifically developed to train people for the role of child protection lead/senior designated person or for anyone undertaking the deputy role. It also suitable for somebody who has taken our Introduction to Child Protection course and would simply like to know more about the subject.
The course provides essential information on:
- What is involved in the role of a senior designated person
- Child protection legislation and processes
- Working with both statutory and non-statutory agencies
- Identifying concerns/making referrals
- Handling allegations and complaints
Click here for more details.