It’s straightforward to purchase an online child protection course from the ChildProtectionCompany.com. If you’ve ever purchased anything online from any of the major retailers you will be familiar with the process but for a step by step guide follow the outline below:
- Select the course you wish to buy from the Online Training page
- Click on the Add to Basket button to take you to the shopping basket screen.
- Select the Checkout button
- You will be asked to Sign in or Register. If you’ve not a already registered a ChildProtectionCompany.com account you will need to do so now by selecting Register and completing the details requested. If you do already have an account select Sign in and enter your username and password.
- Now check the order in your basket is correct and then select the Buy button
- You will then be asked to select your payment method; major credit cards are accepted, or for larger orders an invoice can be requested.
- Courses purchased are immediately available for use and will appear in red on the My Account box on the Home page.
Further information and assistance is available via the Help button on the website.
” Not being familiar with the site I used the ‘help’ section and immediately found what I was looking for. What efficiency!”
Dan Sayers, Deputy Head teacher