- Much better than having to attend a scheduled meeting regarding Child Protection at your work place. It allowed me the choice of selecting a time and place that was convenient to me as well as enabling me to proceed at my own pace. I found that I was able to fully concentrate on the seriousness of the material and better retain this knowledge both for the end of course assessment and if I am faced with making decisions in the future regarding students potentially at risk from e-Safety incidents.
Pat McHugh, Harrogate Grammer School
- The course was really informative, easy reading and the explanations were excellent. Everyone who works or deals with children should do this course. Very relevant & will highly recommend.
Debbie Orchard, Concorde International, English Language school
- Very easy to use. Good information and very easy to follow. Has been useful and useful websites given. Will recommend.
Mrs P. St Thomas More High School (Parents)
- Will highly recommend. Hope many parents choose to go through this – so important that we all work together to try to keep our children safe .
Mrs W. Harrogate Grammar School (Parents)
- I found the training very useful in my role as ICT coordinator. It will serve as a basis for reviewing our e-safety education looking at what is already in place and making changes as appropriate to ensure that our safeguarding is the best it can be.
Meg Brocks, Christow Primary School
e-Safety is an important part of safeguarding and when combined with Child Protection training helps to ensure you have the basic knowledge to keep children safe.