If you work within a nursery we have the perfect online child protection training courses for you. Designed to help you meet your safeguarding obligations, all our training courses are in line with the latest government guidance, including Working Together to Safeguard Children 2013, and Ofsted’s requirements.
More and more nurseries are using our online training because it is:
- Accessible 24 hours a day – so can be taken at a convenient time which doesn’t disrupt the working day.
- Flexible – it can be stopped and started as many times as you like, taking you back to where you left off.
- Cost effective – a low cost training solution with no additional travel costs.
- Comprehensive – courses cover the important information needed to safeguard the children they are responsible for.
- Relevant – each course has questions, case studies and examples relevant to the workplace.
- Simple to use – easy to follow instructions and a straightforward to use online course.
- Assessed to check understanding – with questions throughout and a final assessment which provides a personalised certificate to evidence learning.
- Ongoing access – while the certificate is valid it’s possible to log back on at anytime to access the whole course content: as a reminder, to check details, to access downloads and important linked documents.
We provide both introductory and further level child protection training as well as an e-safety awareness course. To find out more about why nursery workers love our training courses click here
“Very convenient, with a full time job and a family I find it difficult to attend courses through face to face training. All the information prior to the assessment was useful and it is good to be able to go back in to check.” Kari-Anne Higham, Nursery School.