Our online child protection course has been written specifically for childminders and their assistants. Developed in association with experts from a leading Childminding Association and in line with government guidance including Working Together to Safeguard Children 2013 and Ofsted’s requirements.
The course covers:
- Legislation and guidance
- The different types of child abuse
- The range of indicators of abuse and neglect
- Child protection policies and procedures
- Identifying concerns
- Handling allegations and complaints
- The roles of statutory bodies and how and when to make referrals
Click here for a full course breakdown.