Do you have up to date child protection training?
If the answer to this question is ‘no’, read on…
Our online child protection training course has been specifically written for childminders and their assistants.
The course has been developed by our in-house child protection experts, in association with experts from a leading Childminding Association, and is in line with the latest government guidance including Working Together to Safeguard Children 2015 and Ofsted’s requirements.
What does the course comprise of?
The course is made up of the following modules:
- Module One – Overview
- Module Two – Familiarisation
- Module Three – What is Child Abuse and Neglect?
- Module Four – Maintaining a Child Focus
- Module Five – Responding to Concerns
- Module Six – Assessment Framework
- Module Seven – Key Components of the Childminder’s Role
- Module Eight – Communication: recording and sharing information
- Module Nine – Working together with statutory and non-statutory agencies
- Module Ten – Managing complaints and allegations
- Module Eleven – Final Assessment
To find out more
Visit our website
Call us on 01327 223283
Drop us a line on email@example.com