NHS Employers have launched a new Social media toolkit. The free social media toolkit contains all the information an NHS team or organisation needs for their first six months using social media.
The free toolkit aims to:
- provide you with a framework to help decide if using social media is right for your organisation
- gives a selection of social media template policies and processes, to save you time writing and updating your own
- showcases some ‘thoughts on’ key areas of social media practice.
The Toolkit can be assessed via nhsemployers.org
Worksheets that accompany the toolkit will help NHS organisations to:
- identify their drivers to use social media
- align their social media objectives to your organisation’s objectives
- map their online stakeholders
- plan their resources and content.
The toolkit also includes Policies and processes needed to start embedding social media in an NHS organisation.