The Introduction to Child Protection course from the ChildProtectionCompany.com is suitable for everyone who has contact with children, parents or families as part of their work (paid or voluntary). The online training course gives an introduction to this important subject and includes:
- The relevant child protection legislation and guidance
- The different types of child abuse – what they are.
- The signs and indicators of abuse and neglect – how to recognise them.
- How to respond to concerns – what to do if you are worried
- The importance of being child focused
- Awareness of the effects of your personal attitudes and values towards abuse.
The course is easy to use and consists of seven short modules and a final assessment to check your learning.